Friday, September 23, 2016

Job

Last night I was very frustrated with myself. End up I slept earlier than ever. I hate that feeling. It just because I forgot my password for erecruitment.

I really wanted a new job. My friends got new job, easily. While me? I have no motivation to be here anymore. I'm tired.

What I really a wanted? A peaceful surrounding. All people cooperate together, not stab back others like he/she is the boss. I want a good boss, a respectful one, not the one who like to flirt with their workers.

God please help me. I really need a new job. I don't care the working environment or how pressure the work is, I just need a place with respectful people working together for the productivity and for our own living.

I love my friends here anyway. Its not that I hate everything. But, we going here to working right..that most of the time we will talk about job. And between job and friend, the priority here is job.

Tireddddd.....arghhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment