Thursday, December 28, 2017

Bath Salt

Hello world!

Today just want to share to you about bath salt or some called it spa salt.

Last week I went home and my sister give me the bath salt as a Christmas gift. And I also had tried her bath salt all the way from Vietnam. I really like it because its smell good, and my skin felt smooth.

My sister gave me two packs of bath salt which is yogurt and milk. And today, I already start using the milk salt. Its so awesome, you know. I really like the smell.

The bath salt main ingredient is Sodium Chloride which is salt. And for us (is it a myth? But I have this belief since long time ago) when we suddenly got skin infection like ringworm or others fungal infection to the skin, we recommended to bathing on the beach because the sea water can cure that disease. Wounds also can be healed kayy. You don't believe it, just go and try. The bath salt believed to wiped off the aged cuticle and dead skin, remove melanin on the skin.

As for the procedure to use it, its actually can be found on their package. But then some may not specified the time of usage.

For body, you can apply proper amount after you bathing using your soap product. After rinsing your body with water, then can apply it for about 3 minutes and rinse off with clean water. Also can use it on your face, same procedure but apply it for 1 minute only before rinse off with clean water. Easy, right??


The gift given by my sister. It can be found at eNoveal

Recommended!



2 comments:

  1. Epsom Salt I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Essential Oils

    ReplyDelete