Saturday, May 28, 2016

me idiot

I do hope this feeling will fade away cause I realize he will never coming back to me. He is not belong to me. It will never happen anymore.

I'm crying while I write this. Why I so fragile like this? has anyone done something silly like this? or am I the only one? Why I so weak? Why?

He said to me that one day he will find me back. But he can't promise. That's mean I will be alone the rest of my life. Cause I never think of walk away. I still in this position, hoping he will come after me. But at the same time, I know he never will.

Today he never texting me anymore cause he busy packing things back to his village for Gawai. I do hope he will text me, but none. I see he posts on Facebook, looks so happy. But me? An idiot who's hoping he will come back.

Why am I so idiot?? I'm wasting three years for a man who not responsible on anything.

Why am I so idiot falling in love to a guy like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment