Sunday, May 15, 2016

frust

Hi.

I've been crying all day long today.

I lost. She win.

I'm angry, but don't know for whom. God? Him? Myself? or her?

Love, if you read this I love you. You're the best thing happen in my life. Never thought that after three years we will separate to our own path. You know that I've planned so many things with you in my mind. Build our own house, have family. I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you.

From now on I will on my own while you will have a family. And its not with me. I will focus more on my career, my exam, my life. I will try to live as happy as I could. I will do what makes me happy. I will try to move on.

I will try.

God, sorry I'm disobey you. Sometime I keep questioning you why you have to do this to me. Why I have to go through this. I'm disgraceful. I'm a sinner.





No comments:

Post a Comment