Sunday, October 16, 2016

No life should be like this

Hello there.

I'm on leave. Kalau di rumah memang saya akan buang jauh-jauh perasaan terhadap ex-boyfriend yang belum mampu di lepaskan tu. I leave all the other problems kalau di rumah. Put it at the door, and be happy.

Can I just stay at home for a while?

HAHA.

Pergi mampus.

Hari ni saya sudah balik KK ba. And you know me, sad mood when my sister go to her campus. Because I'm all alone now. So tadi baru bangun tidur, after a 10 minutes or so rehearsal of crying then here I am.

On 19th I have an interview. After a year baru got this opportunity. May God bless me, moga berjaya dan kita mulakan hidup baru. Mau kerja yang tiada masa untuk fikir pasal my ex. HAHA again...HAHAHA what so funny with that kan.

Hari tu 15th Oct was our first training of leadership development program. And I'm so.....entah rasa cm bengong pun ada. Got no opinion on everything cause I really don't have management thing in my head. Saya tidak sukaaaaaaaaaaaaa. 7 tahun study saya more on operation thing ba, why tiba-tiba saya tukar aliran ni. On that day baru tau kami sebenarnya ambil professional certificate? Omo. Malassssss eh mau fikir tu benda. Ada baiknya saya mengetahui my personality style la...but Boooooooooooooo who's gonna care about that?

At the end of the day, we are who we are.

K la..mau makan. See you soon blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment